Big deals on cookware are now available from Sur La Table during its “Spring Cookware Sale.”
The sale has up to 50% off popular brands, such as Le Creuset, Staub and All-Clad.
Notable markdowns are available on Dutch ovens, including Staub’s 5 Qt Deep Dutch Oven discounted more than half off to $150-$170, depending on the color. Sur La Table also is offering discounts on bakeware, including select Emile Henry items.
Shoppers can get these deals along with free shipping on all online orders over $75.
Here are some of the top deals that Sur La Table is offering during its “Spring Cookware Sale.”
- Staub Deep Dutch Oven, 5 Qt. for $150-$170, instead of $514-$543
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Shallow Round Dutch Oven, 2.75-Qt. for $180, instead of $290
- All-Clad Cast-Aluminum Nonstick Dutch Oven, 6½ Qt. for $150, instead of $220
- All-Clad D3 Stainless Steel Nonstick Skillets, 8″ And 10″ Set for $180, instead of $330
- Greenpan Craft Ceramic Nonstick Skillet, Set Of 3 for $150, instead of $330
- Scanpan Classic 11-Piece Set for $450, instead of $1,215
- Staub Stoneware Square Baker for $100, instead of $200
- Le Creuset Buffet Casserole With Glass Lid, 3.5 Qt. for $200, instead of $340
- Emile Henry Modern Classics Rectangular Baker for $70, instead of $90
Sur La Table has more cookware deals you can shop online now.
RELATED STORIES ABOUT SHOPPING TIPS AND DEALS:
Kate Spade has new markdowns on handbags, shoes and clothing up to 50% off
How to get a deal on the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra phone
How Amazon Prime members can get 20% off their next Grubhub purchase
Our journalism needs your support. Please subscribe today to NJ.com.
Dawn Magyar can be reached at email@example.com. Have a tip? Tell us at nj.com/tips.